Following on from the recent government announcements and social distancing measures, we are now putting additional protective measures in place. This will enable us to continue to treat your pets if they become injured or unwell.
- If you or someone in your household is showing any symptoms of Corona Virus or have been asked to self isolate, please give us a call and let our reception team know before coming to the practice.
- We will no longer be offering appointments for routine health checks and vaccination. If you are concerned that your pets vaccination has lapsed please call us where we will be able to advise.
- We would urge all clients to use our telephone consultation service in the first instance. Please call to arrange this.
- We will be asking clients not to enter the building at this stage.
- Those who have appointments- please inform us of your arrival from the car park- our nurses will collect your pet from you for their examination. Our experienced vets will phone you to discuss your pet when they are in the consulting room whilst we ask you to wait in the car. Your pet and any treatment needed will then be returned to you. Please note we will require payment by phone at the time of your appointment.
- Please ensure all items you wish to purchase from the practice including medication and food are pre- ordered and pre paid for by phone. We will then bring these outside to you when you arrive to collect them.
We really appreciate your cooperation with this matter.